Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Public Service Announcement!!

TheFaceGuy is now on Facebook Twitter! Get updates immediately when I post, along with daily thoughts on various movies that I watch those days that might not necessarily make it into the blog! There you can also send me messages to ask me to review specific movies that you'd like to hear my opinion on.

So what are you waiting for? Go to Twitter and follow me! Or, if you're of a more Facebook Orientation, Friend Me!

Also, that goes into my next announcement... I am now officially taking requests! Now, as it generally takes 2-3 days to get a review finished, I probably won't be able to do everything all at once if I end up getting flooded, but if you poke me enough I will probably end up doing it in the long run. If you give me a cool idea for a Top 7 List, I'll probably do one of those as well. Wanna know my favorite movies of a particular genre? Perhaps my least favorite movies of all time? Ask away, and I will deliver.

Let it be known from now on that I am ready for action. Wicked films: You Face TheFaceGuy!

No comments:

Post a Comment