Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trailer: Deathly Hallows

There are two reviews that will be coming in the next week. One is Knight and Day, and the other (God willing) will be of The Last Airbender. However, in the meantime, I am starting a new kind of blog post now: Movie Trailers!

And the first one is one that I have been looking forward to for a good while. Introducing...


I was not hopeful for this movie for a long while. The seventh book was decent enough, but not what I wanted out of it, and therefore disappointing. That said, I have been generally impressed by most of the Harry Potter movies (we'll just pretend they skipped Goblet of Fire, shall we?), particularly the last two. I actually enjoyed the film version of Order of the Phoenix more than the book!

This trailer is epic. Everything about it is epic. The effects are epic, the music is epic, and the series it's for is epic. My hopes for a good HP7 movie started off low, but this trailer has lit a flame of hope in my chest. Here's hoping that flame blossoms as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment